Event Time and Date
Eco-Reps presents: GO GREEN ON THE GREEN 2013!
Join us Saturday April 20th, 2013 at 1pm on the Clark University Green! This is a green event, with all power offset using New England Wind by MassEnergy!
This year will be co-Sponsored by:
- The Clark Sustainability Collaborative (CSC), SAVVY, and Food Truth.
Bands performing that day include:
- Big Tree, The Four Legged Faithful, and Clark's very own Juru Zen!
Special Guest Speaker:
- Simon Davis Cohen, co-editor of the online publication Read The Dirt.
Tons of free food:
- Jamaican vegetarian patties from One Love Cafe, Make your own solar-cooked pizza, and more!
There will be a special presentation by:
- Food Truth and President Angel help in officially declaring Clark a part of the Real Food Challenge, pledging for 20% real food on campus by 2020!
- Try out a slack line with the Outing Club!
- Enjoy face-painting!
- Check out a car powered by vegetable oil!
- Go shopping in Red Square at a special sale from the Clark Community Thrift Store!
-Get some local produce from The Local Root!
- a Bike from Worcester Earn-A-Bike
- an iPod Nano
- Green and Blacklight CFL's
WANT A FREE RAFFLE TICKET?
- LIKE Clark University Eco-Reps on Facebook BEFORE 4/20/13 and visit the Eco-Reps table at Go Green on the Green for a free ticket to the raffle of your choice!
**100% of all proceeds from raffle ticket sales donated to The Nature Conservancy's Plant a Billion Trees initiative to save the Atlantic Forest in Brazil!
See full event details here:
The Kneller Athletic Center
Educational, Lecture / Guest Speaker, Music, Performance / Exhibition, Social / Entertainment